would this include stettin, germany?

  • bluejean55girl
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 21, 2001
      would this include the Stettin, Germany
      area?<br><br>I am searching for leads on how to find my BELTZ
      relatives in Stettin. (They were
      Lutherans.)<br><br>Theodore Beltz was born in Stettin, Germany on July 12,
      1858. His parents were August BELTZ and Freidricka
      PEPPEN.<br><br>Theodore had a brother, Robert, and a sister, Martha (who
      married a Mr. PETER). Robert and Martha stayed behind in
      Germany.<br><br>Theodore emigrated to the United States about Jan 9, 1900
      on his second trip. The first trip was in Mar 4,
      1891 according to the Naturalization Records for
      Traill County, North Dakota.<br><br>My father tells me
      that there is a connection to Russia,, but he doesn't
      remember more than that.<br><br>Thanks for any help on any
      of the surnames.<br><br>bluejean55girl@...
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002