Zero cost, secure option for sharing your Family Tree

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      GenerousGenealogists is pleased to announce that Family Echo has become part of our family of no-cost genealogy support offerings. Based in Tel Aviv, Family Echo is an open source, web based Family Tree tool set.

      If you have been looking for a zero cost, secure option for sharing your Family Tree with family members and friends, over the Internet, this tool set may be exactly what you are seeking. More details on our offering and Family Echo's capabilities may be found in the GenerousGenealogists Community pages.

      Be advised that you will be required to create and register an account on Family Echo, in order to used use the tool suite. We sincerely hope that our readers find Family Echo to be useful, productive as well as a valuable communication venue.

      Instructions, guidance and associated support are available directly through the Family Echo tool itself.

      Here is our link:
      http://generousgenealogists.com/community/familyecho/

      atb