Celebrating 10,000 visits!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      GenerousGenealogists is very pleased to announce that in under 3 weeks we have reached what we feel is a very significant milestone, our 10,000 visit!

      http://t.co/A4vlwMoJ

      During those 'short' weeks we have built a website staff, contributors, partners and most importantly a large group of eager volunteers who help address our Mission & Charter. We have, based on questions from our readers and professionals across the genealogical community, more completely articulated and published information on who we are, what we do and how it all works. Much of the organization's background information is here:

      http://generousgenealogists.com/aboutus/

      But honestly the best part of it all is, we have had the very good fortune to meet many of you. If you haven't already visited, brought your brickwalls or research challenges to the hundreds of GenerousGenealogists working on our site, please consider doing so. We are eager to help.