GenerousGenealogists is online.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      For those who have been following this saga as well as those seeking Free Genealogical help like the former Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness website, I am pleased to announce http://GenerousGenealogists.com is now online.

      Our Volunteer database is growing (If you want to offer help to others, you might consider signing up as a GenerousGenealogist.)

      To read more about us, join in Forum discussions & help others please consider stopping by, it is all Free. You can even sign-in with your Yahoo account on the following page: http://generousgenealogists.com/wp-login.php