Koehler

  • jwcorlett
    Message 1 of 56 , Nov 26, 2001
      Looking for any information on Nathaniel George
      Koehler born 9/16/1857 in Breslau Germany came to the
      United States in 1889. Mother's name was Helene von
      Martinitz. Nathaniel was in the calvery and a school chum of
      the Prinz of Schaumberg. I am looking for any
      information on my Grandfather and would appreciate any help
      as I have been researching this for over 15 years.
      Thank You in advance. jwcorlett@...
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002