Past to Future....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      Hello all.

      I apologize if this is not of huge interest. But for those of you who have been following my meanderings and musings, I have written a posting on growing from the past and into the future. I even included some photos to help illustrate my points (I'm just living on the edge).

      http://goo.gl/7aiJG

      If you think there might be someone who would be interested in this, please feel free to pass it along.

      ...mark

      ps. Thank you to Joachim for prompting my writing with his "Deutsche Grabsteine gefunden" message...