Where do I begin

  • patclem2
    Message 1 of 56 , Nov 23, 2001
      I have a john Julius Rozine listed in the 1880
      census stating the birth origin is Prussia. His wife
      Sophia Ann Yack also lists that as birth origin.These
      people are my gr gr gr grandparents. I have them as
      being born in Berlin Germany. I know the name has been
      changed, because my maiden name is Rosine, but i don't
      know when it was changed or how many times. i am
      seeking information on both families.Thanks
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20 6:14 PM