Genealogy Websites do they offer any value?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      Hello everyone.

      Because a lot of folks over the years have questioned the value of having genealogy information on a website, I thought I'd take this opportunity to report that ManyRoads (my website) recently received its 200,000th visitor.

      You may read the posting/ announcement here:
      http://goo.gl/Z21Vr

      Does any of this help? I don't know, but it does mean that some amount of my website information is being scrutinized.

      atb