Creating a stable Family Tree Maker 2012 installation?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      Hello all,

      As a follow-up to my earlier complaints about FTM2012, I have found what might be a solution. This solution may not necessarily be for the feint of heart. But, it is worth consideration given the frustration involved in having non-functional software which you 'really' want to work.

      http://goo.gl/4f7Fb

      atb