Free Remote Desktop Sharing a genealogist's opinion

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 11:23 AM
      Hello all.

      For those of you who might be interested in finding ways to Remotely share your genealogy information, findings, applications etc. across heterogeneous PC Operating environments, I have written a posting on the topic with a few of my observations and recommendations. The article may be found at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2012/04/04/remote-desktop-sharing/

      Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you believe might be interested.

      ATB