WW2 Expulsion- Vertreibung

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 3:49 PM
      For those interested in first person accounts of historical events, I have just published a posting on the aftermath of WW2 for part of my family (the Wedhorn family). I have spent more than 6 months gathering the data and information associated with this first person account. The Wedhorn Expulsion (Vertreibung) account may be found at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2012/03/19/the-wedhorns-vertreibung/