Kreutzberg Family,Germany

  • lyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      Greetings !
      Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you know my research
      interests.
      Researching Gottlieb Kreutzberg b.1814 in Thuringia who was my 3 x
      ggrand father. There is plenty of info on the internet about Gottlieb
      and his menagerie of animals, but more than anything, I'm looking for
      living relatives. If anyone thinks they have a link with this family I'd
      love to hear from you.
      Lyn