Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Using Mendeley &tc. for Genealogy Research

  • Mark F Rabideau
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hi Kim

      I have added the following comparison to the post, relating to your query.

      "Here is a comparison of Mendeley to other data gathering tools:
      http://library.law.yale.edu/research/research-management-and-citation "

      ManyRoads Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss Family); *Professional
      Genealogist *
      *Visit us at: http://many-roads.com <http://many-roads.com/> *
      *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      *phone:*+1.303.660.9400 *fax:*+1.303.660.9217
      *member:*Association of Professional Genealogists & National
      Genealogical Society
      *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don't."*

      Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)