Tools for use in Genealogical work...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2012
      Hello all.

      I have been on a search for new and helpful tooling to assist me in my genealogical endeavors. Over the past several months I have stumbled across a few items that I think hold good promise. If you are interested in new & free tools you might find this article worth your time.

      http://tinyurl.com/7xyq5gl

      If you think others might benefit from this information, please share this information with them.

      atb