Copyright, copyleft, protect your stuff…

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012
      Hello all

      After all the web noise and activity around SOPA/PIPA, I thought this topic might be timely.

      Assuming you write and publish materials and you'd like to decide on options for getting protection and/or maintaining some credit for your work, I have published a Blog post on Copyright, copyleft, protect your stuff… (Note: do not confuse this Blog posting with any manner of legal advice.) Hopefully however you might find it interesting or useful. Feel free to pass this on to anyone you might think would be interested.

      http://tinyurl.com/85lfmzr

      atb.