More old maps...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      Hello all.

      After a forum message from a German friend, I decided to find and add pre-1945 Polska (Poland) maps to ManyRoads. As many of you may know I am a big fan of using maps in genealogy work. You may view my entire collection (several hundred) here:

      http://www.many-roads.com/libraries/maps/

      My new, albeit small, pre-1945 Polska map collection is to be found at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2012/01/18/pre-1945-polska-maps/

      More will arrive as I find those that interest me... ;^)

      atb