Claassen surname in DANZING

  • tnclaassen
    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 14, 2001
      Hi List<br> Does anyone have any info on
      Claassens<br> in Danzing West Prussia ?My GreatGrandfather<br>
      John P claassen and his wife margerette<br> lived
      there.born in osterhagen West Prussia<br> in 1858 i think.
      he was a civil Engineer.<br> and also a Captain in
      the prussian army for<br> 2 years.His family came
      from Holland where<br> the name was Van klaassen
      Claassen.
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002