Automated translations...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011
      Hello all,

      Have you ever wondered about how good and useful an automated translation might be? Well, me too. Recently I conducted, compiled and published a small "study" on the topic. Mind you my study is totally unscientific and purely anecdotal.. but it explains what I found.

      http://www.many-roads.com/?p=10838

      I hope folks find my 'adventure' helpful. Please feel free to send this on to anyone who you think might be interested.

      atb