Sharing Notes, Tasks, Todos

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      Keeping notes, reminders and tasks synchronized as I move from place to place has been a real dilemma for me. Not surprisingly, I really need a place to take notes, add reminders when I am browsing the web or reading my email. I also need these notes, reminders, todos to be available wherever I am and on whichever PC (Mac,Linux or Windows) I use. Recently, I found what seems to me to be a good solution. Perfect no, good, yes! This solution involves the use of several free, open source tools:

      ThunderBird
      FireFox
      ReminderFox

      Instructions on how-to do this may be found on my posting at:http://www.many-roads.com/?p=9748