Social media and genealogy...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2011
      With the advent of Google+ there has been a lot of discussion in the genealogy world about the value of email, facebook, social media, etc. I have heard everything from, kids don't read email, to email is obsolete. I am not certain we need to take such absolutist or critical views.

      For a weak attempt at instructive humor you may read my BLOG posting at:
      http://www.many-roads.com/?p=9364