New "FREE" Genealogy Search Engine

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2011
      Earlier today one of my readers pointed me to a new and excellent Genealogy Search Engine... one that's Free and unaffiliated. I have posted a brief write-up and links at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/05/25/genealogy-tips-a-search-for-texts-online/

      If I am the last to find out about this and this note is an interruption, please accept my apologies.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2011
        Hi all.

        I apologize for sending an incorrect link. The correct link is:
        http://www.many-roads.com/2011/05/27/genealogy-tips-mocavo-genealogy-search-free/

        ...mark