ManyRoads Addressbook Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 6:22 AM
      For those seeking additional source documents from former German areas in the region of West/ East Prussia I have added numerous Elbing City Yearbooks along with other data. ManyRoads two major addressbook pages are undergoing a complete reformatting driven by a request made of me by the Polish digital library consortium (dlibra). Please let me know if you encounter broken links etc. As you will note links to all original source libraries are being added as are links to newly formatted materials; in other words, I'm not done just yet. Sorry.

      You will note that I am attempting to convert ManyRoads archived texts into pdf format (ManyRoads readership requests). The pdf formatted texts are of a lower photo quality than those in DJVU format due to size limitations/ constraints (they are actually one quarter as dense). This conversion could take a long time to complete but if you use DJview or similar on your pc, you, also, have the capability to convert the ManyRoads DJVU files locally. Also please note that almost all ManyRoads files are downloadable by using a right mouse click (or similar). The same is not always true of the original source materials.

      Please note that ManyRoads is not responsible for the quality of any external links (security, accessibility, etc.) The ManyRoads library pages under revision and showing newly mentioned material are:

      http://www.many-roads.com/libraries/prussia-histories/adressbucher-address-books/adressbucher-von-pommern-und-schlesien/
      http://www.many-roads.com/libraries/prussia-histories/adressbucher-address-books/adressbucher/
      http://www.many-roads.com/libraries/prussia-histories/adressbucher-address-books/adressbucher/danziger-adressbuecher-danzig-addressbooks/