ManyRoads on ethnicity...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      Hello all

      I have placed a new set of postings on ManyRoads regarding ethnicity and ethnic cleansing. One is a light hearted look at my newly classified ethnicity (Prussian-Quebecois) may be found at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/05/06/a-new-ethnic-group-prussian-quebecois/

      The other is a PBS documentary entitled "Worse than War" by Dr. Daniel Jonah Goldhagen located at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2011/05/06/worse-than-war/

      The co-publication, on the same day, actually came about as a pure coincidence. Perhaps they are related... maybe not. I guess it's up to the viewer to decide.