Re: [Prussian Genealogy] German Genealogy Tips #4

  • Mark Rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011
      Hi Vicki,

      There are certainly places that are easier to do genealogy than
      Germany. As you noted, losing a couple wars makes things a bit more
      difficult; being ethnically cleansed from areas a time or two doesn't
      help much either. ;-)

      *Visit us at: http://many-roads.com <http://many-roads.com/> *
      *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      *phone:*+1.303.660.9400 *fax:*+1.303.660.9217
      *member:*Association of Professional Genealogists & National
      Genealogical Society
      *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don't."*

      Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)