Re: Photo Found with German Script on Back

  • Mark F Rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hello all,

      By way of an update. This picture appears to have taken in Phoenix, NY
      around 1899 by George P. Breed. The backside of the image seems to
      indicate the names and ages of the Morrison (?) family. We are not very
      good at Scandinavian script but that's what it looks like to me & my
      wife & son... it is not an obvious German script so far as we can tell/
      read.

      Hopefully these pointers will help someone identify the rightful heirs.

      Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
      Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
      member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
      Society
      "It’s always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don’t."
      Rabbit, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)