Robert Martini ...a little help?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:17 AM
      Hello all,

      Perhaps some generous out there can help me get a copy of the following record on one of their 'excursions'. I am seeking details or an image of the following record:

      Name: Martini, Robert B.
      Declaration of Intent: Box 2 Folio 1 Page 47
      Petition for Citizenship:
      County:Huron (Michigan)

      Michigan State Archives, Archives of Michigan Naturalization Record Indexes

      By my reckoning he was born in Germany about 1858.

      Any help is most appreciated.