Re: searching for GRABARKIEWICZ

  • scheffkg.rm
    Message 1 of 56 , Sep 18, 2001
      I can understand if it is a little early to get
      back to worrying about genealogy, but I've found a
      link that may be of interest. If you don't have much
      information, this is always a good way to start; get an idea
      of where people with the same surname were living.
      If the name is not common, it should help pinpoint a
      general area that should be researched more
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002