Thank you all for your support....

  • CJsMommy56
    Message 1 of 56 , Sep 17, 2001
      To everyone who has sent their prayers and
      support- Thank You all for all of your support and
      prayers- hopefully the family of Ray Downey will soon have
      a body to give them closure, instead of doubt... as
      I hope all of the families of the victims will...
      It's always comforting to know that we are not alone,
      and I appreciate it...<br> God Bless,<br> Kerri
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002