Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Old Prussian/ German Cemeteries

  • Mark Rabideau
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
      Hi Vicki

      I believe the new form works correctly now. Thank you for your help!
      I'll get back to you on your email this afternoon.

      Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
      Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
      member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
      Society
      "It’s always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don’t."
      Rabbit, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)

      From: Vicki <VEnigk222@...>
      To: prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:32:21 -0500

      I tried to submit an e-mail via your website, but it won't take the
      verification code. I typed it three times, but it keeps saying I should
      check it.

      Vicki