Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Old Prussian/ German Cemeteries

  • Vicki
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
      Yes.

      I put in all my personal information and a note, but when I got to the code,
      it would not accept it.
      Vicki

      From: Vicki <VEnigk222@...>
      To: prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:32:21 -0500

      I tried to submit an e-mail via your website, but it won't take the
      verification code. I typed it three times, but it keeps saying I should
      check it.

      Vicki

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
        Hi Vicki

        I believe the new form works correctly now. Thank you for your help!
        I'll get back to you on your email this afternoon.