Re: Not just Americans...

  • cor_32
    Message 1 of 56 , Sep 15, 2001
      Yes, there were many people from different
      nations in the World Trade Center Tuesday morning, that
      are lost among the ruins. Great Britain, Japan, and
      Canada only to name a few. Please know that they and
      their loved ones, are among those that all Americans
      pray and mourn for. That day they became honorary
      Americans. <br> As a Canadian, I'd like to thank you for
      accepting American flights that couldn't land in the US
      Tuesday, and quickly helping to pull together a tight
      North American family response. <br> Cor_32
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20 6:14 PM