Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Old Prussian/ German Cemeteries

  • Mark Rabideau
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
      Hi Vicki

      You may reach me here. genealogy@... I will check the problem
      out on the site. I assume it is with the contact page, is that correct?

      Thank you for reporting the issue!

      Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
      Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
      member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
      Society
      "It’s always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don’t."
      Rabbit, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
        Yes.

        I put in all my personal information and a note, but when I got to the code,
        it would not accept it.
        Vicki

        > For those who have been discussing cemeteries and what might remain
        of
        > them in the old (former) German East, here are three posts I have on
        the
        > subject (along with photos). The photos and stories involve both the
        > Mennonite and Lutheran Cemeteries of Zeyer, West Prussia:

        http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/2010/11/22/zeyers-friedhofen-cemeteries/
        > http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/civility-and-history/
        > http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/03/zeyer-friedhof-2010/
        >
        > atb
        > ...mark

      • Mark Rabideau
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
          Hi Vicki

          I believe the new form works correctly now. Thank you for your help!
          I'll get back to you on your email this afternoon.