Old Prussian/ German Cemeteries

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
      For those who have been discussing cemeteries and what might remain of them in the old (former) German East, here are three posts I have on the subject (along with photos). The photos and stories involve both the Mennonite and Lutheran Cemeteries of Zeyer, West Prussia:

      http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/2010/11/22/zeyers-friedhofen-cemeteries/
      http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/civility-and-history/
      http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/03/zeyer-friedhof-2010/

      atb
      ...mark
    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
        I tried to submit an e-mail via your website, but it won't take the
        verification code. I typed it three times, but it keeps saying I should
        check it.

        Vicki

        > For those who have been discussing cemeteries and what might remain of
        > them in the old (former) German East, here are three posts I have on the
        > subject (along with photos). The photos and stories involve both the
        > Mennonite and Lutheran Cemeteries of Zeyer, West Prussia:
        >
        > http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/2010/11/22/zeyers-friedhofen-cemeteries/
        > http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/civility-and-history/
        > http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/03/zeyer-friedhof-2010/
        >
        > atb
        > ...mark

      • Mark Rabideau
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
          Hi Vicki

          You may reach me here. genealogy@... I will check the problem
          out on the site. I assume it is with the contact page, is that correct?

          Thank you for reporting the issue!

          Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
          Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
          phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
          member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
          Society
          "It’s always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
          want him or whether you don’t."
          Rabbit, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)

          > For those who have been discussing cemeteries and what might remain
          of
          > them in the old (former) German East, here are three posts I have on
          the
          > subject (along with photos). The photos and stories involve both the
          > Mennonite and Lutheran Cemeteries of Zeyer, West Prussia:

          http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/2010/11/22/zeyers-friedhofen-cemeteries/
          > http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/civility-and-history/
          > http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/03/zeyer-friedhof-2010/
          >
          > atb
          > ...mark

        • Vicki
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
            Yes.

            I put in all my personal information and a note, but when I got to the code,
            it would not accept it.
            Vicki

            > For those who have been discussing cemeteries and what might remain
            of
            > them in the old (former) German East, here are three posts I have on
            the
            > subject (along with photos). The photos and stories involve both the
            > Mennonite and Lutheran Cemeteries of Zeyer, West Prussia:

            http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/2010/11/22/zeyers-friedhofen-cemeteries/
            > http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/09/civility-and-history/
            > http://www.many-roads.com/2010/06/03/zeyer-friedhof-2010/
            >
            > atb
            > ...mark

          • Mark Rabideau
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
              Hi Vicki

              I believe the new form works correctly now. Thank you for your help!
              I'll get back to you on your email this afternoon.