Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Re: Kilguss

  • Mark Rabideau
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
      I found 6 .... kind of like finding Springfield in the US.

      Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
      Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
      member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
      Society
      “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of
      knowledge."
      Steven Hawking