Re: Kilguss

  • karenakolling
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
      There appear to be at least two Mühlenbergs in Germany, one in the middle and one at the SW border...
    • Mark Rabideau
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
        I found 6 .... kind of like finding Springfield in the US.

        Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
        Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
        phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
        member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
        Society
        “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of
        knowledge."
        Steven Hawking