Re: Kilguss

  • karenakolling
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
      Thanks very much everyone.
    • karenakolling
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
        There appear to be at least two Mühlenbergs in Germany, one in the middle and one at the SW border...
      • Mark Rabideau
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
          I found 6 .... kind of like finding Springfield in the US.

          Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
          Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
          phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
          member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
          Society
          “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of
          knowledge."
          Steven Hawking