Genealogists Song... Ahnenforschungslied

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
      Hallo Zusammen.
      Hello all.

      Fals Sie Musik moegen... habe ich eine Ahnenforschungenischeleid gefunden:
      If you enjoy music, I have found what seems to me to be a genealogists theme song:

      [...] And I took you by the hand
      And we stood tall,
      And remembered our own land,
      What we lived for.

      And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
      And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears. [...]

      Sie duerfen es hier hoeren:
      It may be heard here:

      http://many-roads.com/2010/10/10/genealogy-song-1/

      Viel spass