Help please

  • Avis Thirsk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2010
      Hi Mark,

      I hate to bother you. If you have the time could you check the 1883 Hamburg passenger list to see what town Rudolph Schneider is from?
      I've had sever options given to me and I would love if you would give me yours.
      Hope you are having a great weekend.

      Thanks
      Avis

    • Mark Rabideau
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2010
        Hi Avis

        Would you be good enough to email me (directly) a copy of the image?
        I'll be happy to take a look.

        Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
        Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
        phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
        member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
        Society
        “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of
        knowledge."
        Steven Hawking