Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Genealogy Educational materials

  • Tommie Cory
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2010
      Mark,
      I want to thank you so much for all the genealogy help that you provide with
      all of us, I am so grateful and am most interested in the Genealogy classes.
      Once again thanks so much for your help and for sharing with the class, I am
      learning so much.
      Sincerely,
      Tommie Cory

      Tommie Jo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2010
        Tommie

        You are very welcomed. I am glad you find the materials helpful.

        Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
        Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
        “May you have the hindsight to know where you've been; the foresight to
        know where you are going; and the insight to know when you have gone too
        far.”
        -Irish Blessing