Genealogy Educational materials

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 5:57 AM
      Hello all.

      For those interested in such things, I have just posted links to over 60 Free Genealogy Education resources including:
      University Courses
      "Certification" style courses
      Webinars
      Podcasts
      WebTV broadcasts
      Internet Radio
      Presentations

      The web page that provides access to these is:
      http://many-roads.com/key-topics/educational-materials-no-cost/

      This page will automagically update itself as I find other materials to add. If you know of some materials that should be made available, please let me know via the ManyRoads contact page.

      Best regards
      ...mark
    • Tommie Cory
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19 11:07 AM
        Mark,
        I want to thank you so much for all the genealogy help that you provide with
        all of us, I am so grateful and am most interested in the Genealogy classes.
        Once again thanks so much for your help and for sharing with the class, I am
        learning so much.
        Sincerely,
        Tommie Cory

        Tommie Jo

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19 11:31 AM
          Tommie

          You are very welcomed. I am glad you find the materials helpful.

          Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
          Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
          “May you have the hindsight to know where you've been; the foresight to
          know where you are going; and the insight to know when you have gone too
          far.”
          -Irish Blessing