Sanewski-Marienwerder, West Prussia

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      Hello- I am searching for information on my great grandfather Frederich Wilhelm Sanewski who I believe came from the area around Marienwerder (Kwydzin, Poland) based on LDS baptismal files and Ancestry.com records for other Sanewskis. The earliest information I have is that he left Bremen in 1887 on ship for USA. Any suggestions as to other resources to use in my search?
      Thanks