Gottberg Family

  • Goddesspj
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010
      Hi all,

      I am new to this group and would very much appreciate any assistance offered in researching my maternal heritage. I have been able to find my GG Grandfather is Heinan Gottberg, who I believe to have been born about 1830 in the Pommrian region of Prussia. He was married to Bertha, who I have no information on, but it appears that they married before immigrating to America. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Paula Todd-Marksman