Not just Americans...

  • te_space
    Message 1 of 56 , Sep 13, 2001
      Today I learned there were people from other
      countries also working or visiting the building. I am from
      Pennsylvania, that day we were not sure if the "missing" plane
      was heading for The Three Mile Island Nuclear
      Plant.<br>I know everyone I talked to, even though they do
      not have friends or family involved, are sad and
      wanting to (or have already cried)cry.<br>I did talk to a
      man face to face within the hour of<br>the incident
      whose brother worked in one of the twin towers. He was
      extremely calm. He said they had to dig his brother out
      before. I hope his brother made it out alive. I am saying
      Harrisburg,Pennsylvania,USA
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002