New to group

  • kfuhr1975
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      Hello group,

      My research went from San Antonio, TX USA to Rhoden,Halberstadt,Magdaburg, Prussia. I also have Waldeck und Pyrmont. I have just added Sttoterlingenburg to the list. I am back to roughly very late 1700's and early 1800's. I unfortunatly do not speak or read german and so translating the records that I have is challenging.

      I would like to pass on that apperantly there is a virus circulating on yahoo. posts with "no subjust" are how they are passed along.

      Have a great day!
      Kerry