Where I can get a person to translate a Polish letter into English?

  • lm_hudak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 6:45 PM
      I found a relative in Germany and wrote to him about 8 years ago, he
      wrote several letters to me all in Polish. My father had a very hard
      time translating it. We have very few polish people in South Carolina
      and the ones that I did contact said they had a hard time translating
      it.

      My husband took it to work and a person he knows that speaks German
      could only translate a few words. He said that it was typed in
      German/Polish language.

      Does anyone know where I can get it translated or try to get it
      translated?

      Thanks
      Lynn Hudak
    • stehli04
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16 6:59 AM
        I suggest going to the Goggle translator at Goggle.com it is free,
        but you will have to type in the letter. I have used it a number of
        times with success. Also software translators are available at a cost.

        Regards,
        Tom Staley

        --- In prussiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "lm_hudak" <lm_hudak@...>