Re: [Prussian Genealogy] New member

  • Suzanne Richardson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2008
      Hi Lynn,
      My name is Suzanne Richardson and I wanted to let you know that if you have a library card, you might want to check with your library and see if they have access to Ancestry.com.  My library does I just found out and am going to start using their database search computers.  Also they told me that I can access Heritage Quest on my on computer at home with my library card.  They have census data from 1790-1930 and also have articles from magazines, papers and books that might help.  I was amazed what I could find at Heritage Quest.  You might try checking out those two options.  I have several Prussian ancestors that I have not had time to research all the way back.  Seems like so many names and so little time.  Good luck and will be glad to help if I can.
      Suzanne