Terrorist Attacks

  • scheffkg.rm
    Message 1 of 56 , Sep 13, 2001
      This is the first time that I have been on-line
      since before the events of September 11. I just want to
      express my deepest sympathies to the people of America
      and to the families and friends of all of the people
      who were killed or are missing as a result of what
      the terrorists have done. It was truly an act of
      evil. I am hoping that none of the members of this club
      have been directly effected; but I know that we have
      been effected in some way and that it will take time
      for things to return to a point where matters such as
      genealogy are important. Until then, my thoughts and
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 20, 2002