Re: [Prussian Genealogy] Herzog family name

  • tom stehli
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
      Hello,

      I am Swiss/German and my wife is Polish/German. The Polish/German (Prussian) in my wife's family is her grandfather who left no information on his parents or his family in Prussia. I have been searching for a while, but no luck.

      my.geneanet.org is a foreign genealogy website I used to locate my Swiss/German family, but I have found nothing else to help with the Prussian.

      From: tom stehli &lt;stehli04@yahoo. com&gt;
      To: prussiangenealogy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 11:26 AM

      Hello,
      &amp;nbsp;
      What contacts have you been using to locate Prussian information - genealogy. I have not had much luck. I am looking for 'Plotzkeu' family information. Good luck
      &amp;nbsp;
      Regards,
      Tom