Prussia Ancestors

  • Suzanne Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      Hello, my name is Suzanne Richardson and I am researching several ancestors from Prussia and hoping the last names are spelled correctly. ( 1 ) Ferdinand Lutzke, b. 1826 in Preuben(Prussia) and d. before 1900. He married Wilhelmina Karoline Blank(Blanke) b. 24 Jan 1836 in Prussia and was christened on 31 Jan 1836 in Brandenburg Stadt, Brandenburg, Prussia. Her father was Johann Andreas Blank(Blanke) and her mother was Anne Dorothea Saul (no dates for these.) (2) Ernest Frederic Herman Blank(Blanke) b. 3 Feb 1841 Prussia and d. 6 May 1901 in Des Moines, Iowa, USA. (3) Peter Zeug (Zeng, Zeig or Zieg) b. abt 1805 in Prussia and d. aft 1903 in USA. Other names I have are Petrus Josephus Schiffman b. 7 Aug 181 in Rheinprovinz, Prussia and christened 9 Aug 1818 in Katholisch-Mutscheid, Rheinprovinz, Prussia, son of Francisci Antonii Schiffman. I have several names and don't know where to turn to for help. Any direction would greatly be appreciated. Thank you so much.