Platzke & Wallace connection

  • stehli04
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 8:28 AM
      We are trying to locate the parents of Hermann Platzke, born 1880 in
      Prussia. He married a Mary Esther Wallace in Georgia, about 1902. He
      died in 1967 in Maryland. Our records have located a Prussian or
      Polish/German spelling of Platzke as Plotzkeu. This Platzke family may
      have connections to the Von Hohenfels family of Poland.

      Tom Staley stehli04@...